Spread the word!
Western Hills Girls Softball Spring Season is now open.
Registration closes January 31st.
- Skill assessments for 10U and 12U will take place on February 2nd (10U from 9-10:30am and 12U from 10:30-noon).
- Practices begin the week of February 11th.
- Season runs from March 2rd to May 18th.
- Exact days and schedules will be finalized once registrations are complete.
- All players will make a team. The skills assessment is to ensure we form equally skilled teams
-Coaches clinic and informational meeting will be held for all head and assistant coaches on Saturday, February 9th from 9-10:30am.
-Players clinic will be held on Saturday, February 23rd from Noon-1pm for 6U/8U players ($15) and 1-3pm for 10U/12U/14U players ($20). You can register for the clinic during the Spring registration process and the fee includes a clinic t-shirt.
Registration includes a team jersey, coached practices, games, professional training, and at least one tournament (for 8U and up).
Spring Registration Fees depend on your child’s age as of December 31, 2018
6 and under